Following government advice some of our stores at Royal Priors have reopened. Please check for opening hours and to see which stores are open.
- All entrances/exits are open for entry and exit; please keep left and follow the signage.
- Appropriate signage has been installed throughout the centre to help guide our customers to adhere to and maintain safe distancing.
- Availability of hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the centre.
- Regular tannoy announcements will occur to remind our customers to observe and maintain safe distancing.
- Centre security and cleaning teams will follow a strict hygiene regime and will be wearing hi vis vests to increase visibility for any assistance to our customers.
- Escalators are in use, please ensure to stand 3 steps apart when using escalators
- Toilets on the Lower Mall will be open. Customers will be guided with a one-way system in the toilet area
Changing Places toilets provide:
- A height adjustable changing bench
- A tracking hoist system, or mobile hoist if this is not possible
- Adequate space in the changing area for the disabled person and up to two carers
- A centrally placed toilet with room either side for the carers
- A screen or curtain to allow the disabled person and carer some privacy
- Wide tear off paper roll to cover the bench
- A large waste bin for disposable pads
- A non-slip floor
A RADAR key is required to gain access to the facility. Alternatively, please contact the Centre Management Office on 01926 450150 for access.
For Health and Safety reasons we do not provide slings. Customers are asked to bring their own which should be compatible with the loop system.